Your privacy is respected and protected.
A principle cornerstone of our business is respecting the confidentiality and privacy requirements of our clients to the fullest extent. Maintaining our customers’ information and affairs in strict confidence is a Sunbelt commitment.
Protecting your privacy and maintaining your confidentiality includes:
- All the information related to your business is kept in the strictest confidence;
- Your information (including the name and address of your business) is never sold or made available to any other firms;
- You have control over how we use the information we have about your business;
- We respect your privacy when we market our own products and services;
- All potential purchasers are screened and must sign confidentiality agreements prior to receiving any confidential information, including the name of the business being presented.